We want to put out new and exciting content for the gluten-free community, and we’re looking for people that can contribute their talents and creativity.
Our goal is to make I’m-Gluten-Free.com into a valuable resource for those seeking:
• New gluten-free recipes
• Tips on how to live a life without gluten
• Gluten-free cooking and baking techniques
• Understanding of gluten, wheat, ingredients, etc.
• Paleo diet and lifestyle advice
We hope this site can serve as an educational tool, particularly for those new to a gluten-free lifestyle with fears and uncertainties we all face when beginning something new. We’d also like our content to be fun and interesting, as food should be an enjoyable topic!
If you’re interested in sharing your knowledge and think it would help out others in the gluten-free community, we’d really love to hear from you!
We are looking for people with established success creating content for blogs, sites, and/or their social media pages. However, we are willing to listen to any proposals from less experienced writers provided you show us a sample of your ability (we all have to start somewhere).
The following are our post requirements:
• Content must be original and of high quality – no reposts from your blog please
• Post must include at least one image (unless it’s a video)
• Please link your post to your social media accounts and/or blog
• Run your idea by the editor before creating and submitting a post
Here is our fee structure:
• $50 for ~500 words ($20 for each additional 500 words)
• $40 for video under 5 minutes
• $50 for original recipe (photos are required)
If this opportunity interests you, please fill out the information below and we will contact you shortly about getting started.